Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Indian Food I ate tonight

This is a food blog, not a cooking blog, right? Good. So, today I made Mark drive 4-ish hours to bring me my glasses (this is a somewhat long, non-food-related story). Have I mentioned lately that Mark is awesome?

Anyway, needless to say, Mark was a little bitter about the whole ordeal, so I tried cheering him up by getting take-out Indian food from this Indian restaurant in downtown Sunnyvale. We ordered the Chicken Biryani, some samosas, and some other Murg thing that I don't know the name up. HOLY MOTHER. That was some seriously spicy Indian food. And now I feel like my stomach is going to explode.

1 comment:

d said...

i like your food blooger name...funny, because we were just discussing the other day that pf chang's should serve grilled panda.